- Mom: (singing) You change your mind like a girl changes clothes!
- Me: Woah! Woah! Did you just reference Katy Perry?
- Mom: Psh, such surprise! You think I live in a cave or something? I have "Firework" on my iPad!
- Me: ...you don't have an iPad. You have an iPOD...
- Mom: iPod, whatever. The little radio box with all my music on it. It has "Firework", and that's by Katy Perry! I have it!
Does anyone know how to make the top browser bar in Chrome transparent? I always really liked that, but for some reason it’s not happening on my new computer and I can’t figure it out.
Whenever it is that you take down your Christmas tree, you could neatly box up all those glass ornaments, or you could do like Alan Sailer and take them out to the garage and shoot them to bits, capturing the magic with high speed photography.
My new laptop is being set up as we speak/procrastinate on tumblr! My brother has been crazy generous in letting me use his lappy, Oxnard, all the time while I’ve been home but it’ll be SO nice to have my own again. I miiiiiight have it by tonight, but definitely tomorrow.